1.06.2011

Oh my, what a beautiful world

I am overwhelmed with the possibilities of what we might be able to see while living in Asia. There are so many beautiful and amazing places, food to taste, cultures to learn about. It looks like we will be able to take two 9 days trips and a few 4 day trips while living there, with the possibility of another good size trip at the end. (It is also possible I am fooling myself and we won't be able to travel much because, after all, Daniel does have to work...)'

I want answers on this one. If you were in our position, What would you see? What would your priorities be? Where would you go? Why? It's overwhelming isn't it? I want to make this experience the best in the world for us. It's a once in a lifetime and cheaper while we are over there!

Please tell me!



1 comment:

  1. New Zealand New Zealand New Zealand....did I menchon New Zealand?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete