8.16.2009

A bit of a plea for help

Do any of you out there have a talent for designing logos or business cards? We want to do an adoption pass-along card and I am not creative in that way. I don't work with design programs very well, if at all, and I need some help. So if any of you have ideas or abilities to do such a thing let me know. It would mean a lot to me. This is the picture of us we want on the card.

We also needs basic information. Our profile on LDS Family Services, our blog, our names, and the e-mail address we have set up for this purpose. Also a simple statement about how adoption is such a positive and wonderful miracle. I'm stuck. I don't know what else to do. Thanks.

Here is a place that has pre-designed ones but we are cheap and I don't have a job. I know. I am sounding pretty pathetic, and right now I am. I'm going to go read and forget my worries. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. hey I designed a million business cards when I worked in the copy center, if you need help and can't find anyone else let me know and I can work some things up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, by no means, call my self and expert at design. I do digi-scrap as a hobby and I have found myself loving it.
    However, if you are still looking for a few design ideas, please send your email address to lukerinhall@gmail.com and I will send a couple of printable cards your way.
    I am always drawn to your blog (for various reasons). I think about you and the adpotion process all the time. If I can help or give a you a few ideas I would really love to.

    ReplyDelete