10.23.2008

It's official

Our house is for sale. Here is the link. The sign
was put up on Monday night but the listing didn't go on the internet until early this
afternoon. In the last 12 hours our agent has gotten calls for two appointments on Friday.
Amazing. I have a feeling our house will sell fast. I hope we can the right place for us soon.
Wow. Life happens so fast. I accidentally put my camera cord in the storage unit we are using
for the month, so I will fetch it out and post more pictures. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. Just so ya know, I hate you. Just kidding. We are so going to miss you when
    you move. You guys have been the best neighbors. It's been nice getting to know your dogs,
    too:) Good luck though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a house in Ogden yet? I hope things go well for you. Change is
    always a bitter sweet. I can't wait until we can get out of an appt, but who knows, we might
    only be able to afford a cardboard box. :)

    ReplyDelete