5.21.2008

YAY!!

I just bought our airline tickets for our trip this fall. To my favorite
place in the world. Washington DC and Central Virginia. Daniel has never been to Washington
D.C. and Virginia. We are going to spend a few days in DC and then head south to
Charlottesville.
This is a picture of Monticello, Thomas
Jefferson's home. My grandma lives about 15 minutes from here. We will see a total of 4
president's homes among other places. We will go down to Colonial Williamsburg for two days. I
love it there. I am so excited. We are going the last week of September. I know it's still
four months away but the tickets were cheap. It should be beautiful weather. Now I have this
to look forward to at the end of the summer. Things like this are good for me. Yay!

4 comments:

  1. That's exciting! We wish we had a fun vacation to plan and look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE D.C. I haven't been since 8th grade, but it is also one of my
    favorite places in the world. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love D.C., too. Daniel is going to love it! I am so hapy for
    you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been to DC either and I want to go so bad! Erik has been there
    a lot! I figured we could take the girls on an 'educational' trip when they get older! Have
    fun!

    ReplyDelete