11.06.2011

Fall

Fall doesn't really happen in Xiamen, China. On Saturday, it was 87 degrees. In November. No leaves change, no crispness in the air. when it decides to cool down it's going to fall down to the 40s and be there for winter. I'm told the humid cold can feel pretty cold here. But come on, 40? That's hardly cold for a full winter.


With this in mind, I found a bush the other day while at the Buddhist Temple that apparently is changing for fall, unlike the other trees who think it's time to flower again. Really guys, it's fall. Here is my only fall bush I have found.

Do you see it? It might actually just be dying, but it's fall colors and that works for me. Yay!

You all enjoy that beautiful fluff called snow and I'll just keep sweating in oppressive humidity here.

No comments:

Post a Comment