3.28.2009

My job...

I get to do some interesting things at my job. Right now I am sorting a collection of some interesting things. The family felt that we need a lot more than we actually do. Here are some things to NOT give to archives. We don't need them. But it made for an interesting afternoon.

Here we have a men's button on collar from the 1930's. Before our current shirts collars were replaced by buttoning them on. This is a razor strop. It was used to sharpen straight razors at the barber's shop. (Thanks dad for the info.)
These are shoes forms.
This is an alien glove. No it's a mitten with a free forefinger. Then there's a type-writer ribbon replacement. And any guesses as to what the moon shaped things are?
Maybe I will wait for guesses before I tell you what they are. haha. It's not cute that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment