6.13.2008

For a Good Cause

Generally I post things that have happened to me or things that I'm
excited about. This one is a little different. Last June my Aunt Beckee Conger passed away
from complications brought on by a nasty disease called Scleroderma. Right after she passed
away I found out that Syracuse City in Utah does a fund raising walk for their Heritage days
for Scleroderma. Daniel and I did it and it was amazing to see how many other people knew
someone or had some connection to the disease. So I am putting it out to people that if you
like to do stuff early on Saturday mornings (like 7:30) I would love to have people join me. I
am doing the walk. Daniel won't be able to make it this year because of a previous obligation
for work. This is the website where you can sign
up.

No comments:

Post a Comment